2009-12-29

Opening Ceremony


Went to Opening Ceremony on Howard St. last night alone to do some shopping. Struggled by busy Chinatown to get there and was so happy to find it when I finally did. This store sells Chloe Sevigny's own line, Erin Wasson's RVCA line and carries both Rodarte and Alexander Wang to name a few. They even sell Whyred, Rika and Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair, which I guess is quite exclusive over here.. Well, the sales are on and I was sure to at least make one good bargain, but didn't! Everything I wanted was sold out in my size. I left with a book about personal style by Amanda Brooks and was kind of bummed. I still recommend the store to anyone coming here who like contemporary fashion. And to make up for the lack of bargains yesterday I bought some really nice things at Intermix on Bleecker today that I might show later. Tomorrow my wallet is [CLOSED - please come back another day!], which means it's time for sightseeing! Pic via google